Our team is growing, again. As a business development manager you will be part of our high performing sales team, reporting directly to our National Sales Manager for Asia Pacific.
Your responsibilities would include:
To be successful for this role;
• Previous work experience in a similar sales role.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Work under pressure with a positive attitude.
• Ability to problem solve.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• IT skills with Microsoft excel, Outlook and Word.
• Excellent time management skills.
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to make commission with advancement opportunities in Australia and abroad.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career focused professional with a positive attitude.
Candidates must hold Australian or NZ Citizenship or the capacity to permanently work in Australia. Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.