A successful and well established family organisation, with over 50 years of operational experience, seeks the right candidate to head up the establishment of a new recruitment company, utilising the existing infrastructure, relationships and capital of the parent group of companies.
Already a successful conglomerate of diverse entities, you will be working for the Parent Company directly under the Managing Directors and General Manager. We are seeking a highly experienced Business Development or General Manager to head up the strategic planning, execution and delivery of an exciting new platform.
You will have proven sales experience in either online/software/B2B industries and can demonstrate the ability to forge new partnerships with top level and highly recognised domestic and international brands.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Head up the establishment of new business entities, providing strategic planning, execution and delivery of new high-end brands through innovative technologies and business models.
- Utilise existing and newly established networks and relationships to maximise commercial success and build the business.
- Form strategic partnerships with top-tier brands.
- Increase the brand awareness and positioning of the new products within core verticals and across multiple target markets
- Highly organised, being able to develop a strategic plan for each new entity and, with the approval of the Executive Team, execute that plan and deliver results.
- Effectively negotiate and form alliances and partnerships utilising your existing network of relationships.
Required skills / experience:
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Negotiation skills
- Experience and understanding of a wide range of industries
- Ability to multitask and lead a team of staff to achieve results.
- Strong sense of business acumen, being able to recruit, train and lead your team
- Experience in developing new businesses and/or product lines
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships with large iconic brands (domestically and internationally)
- Ability to meet KPI's and demonstrate performance with regular progress reports to the Executive Team
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU - APPLY NOW!